Equal quality of life
Equal quality of life
Project ID: HU01-0004-COOPER-B1-2017
|Projektgazda/Projekt Promoter||Besenyszögért Alapítvány/ Besenyszögért Foundation|
|Megvalósítási időszak/Implementation period||2017.11.02-2018.04.30|
|Hazai Projekt Partnerek/National Project Partner||-|
|Donor Projekt Partner/Donor Project Partner|
|Összköltség / Total budget (EUR)||6 703 404 HUF/2 1485 EUR|
|EGT/Norvég támogatás összege / EEA/Norwegian Grant (EUR)||6 703 404 HUF/2 1485 EUR|
The general purpose of the project is not only to strengthen the cooperation between the Icelandic and Hungarian organizations, but to strengthen the gender equality and to urge stopping the violence against women. In order to it, we implement four different actions during the six-month-long project. Each action, implemented in Hungary, has 14 Icelandic and 20 Hungarian professional participants. Related to our awareness-raising action, an online campaign is announced in Iceland, which would carry the message of the Icelandic children and women.
The actions of the project are the following ones:
1. Organizing a conference in Szolnok (HU) (1 time)
2. Organizing and transacting workshops in different topics in Besenyszög (HU) (4 times)
Workshop 1: Traditional female roles and professions in practice
Workshop 2: Traditional male roles and professions in practice – the fisherman
Workshop 3: Traditional female professions in today’s world
Workshop 4: “Hell’s kitchen” - discussion of Icelandic and Hungarian men and women about female roles in their countries, about the expectations and about exchanging and sharing gender roles
3. Organizing other appointments (HU) (2 times)
- Studying the traditional female and male roles of last century in the Museum of Ethnography
- Friendly Iceland - Hungary football match in Besenyszög in order to raise awareness of equality between women and men, mediating the message of Icelandic women and involving press.
4. Awareness-raising actions (IS and HU, 1 time): Designing football shirts reflecting to gender equality by Icelandic women and children
5. Publicity, dissemination
Common purpose helps us to get closer to the invited Icelandic organizations (NGO, school, university, male choir) and working on this common topic may generate new project plans for the future. Our awareness-raising actions may help forming the thinking way of countryside people, adjudging the female roles and making the gender equality come real.