The culture of our communities - Communities of our culture
Project ID: HU07-0007-C2-2017
|Projektgazda/Projekt Promoter||Besenyszögért Alapítvány/ Besenyszögért Foundation|
|Megvalósítási időszak/Implementation period||2017.08.01- 2017.10.31|
|Hazai Projekt Partnerek/National Project Partner||-|
|Donor Projekt Partner/Donor Project Partner||Félagið Ísland-Ungverjaland|
|Összköltség / Total budget (EUR)||2 495 999 HUF/8 000 EUR|
|EGT/Norvég támogatás összege / EEA/Norwegian Grant (EUR)||>2 495 999 HUF/8 000 EUR|
The general purpose of the project is to strengthen the cooperation between the Icelandic and Hungarian organizations and to introduce the elements of Hungarian culture in Besenyszög and its surrounding area. Making an image film. Three actions are implemented within the confines of the project, one of these actions is multiply complex. Target groups: Icelandic organizations and Icelandic people, furthermore, indirect target group is the people living in Besenyszög and its surrounding area. The participants of the actions to be implemented are 15 Hungarian organizations and institutions of Besenyszög and its surrounding area and 1 Icelandic expert on Scandinavian culture.
The actions to be implemented within the confines of the project are the following:
- Professional Icelandic consultancy (Hu, 1 time)
- Maurizio Tani analyzes the cultural elements of Besenyszög and its area during his 7-day-long stay in Hungary. During the implementation of the project entitled “Culture of our communities - Communities of our culture”, he gives some valuable professional advice to the implementers.
- Making cultural documentary (image) film (HU, 3 items)
- Recording the documentary material of the image film (intended cooperation with 15 Hungarian organizations and institutes)
- Editing the documentary material of the image film
- Translation of the Hungarian content for Icelandic and English subtitles
- Online content sharing - available for anyone (1 item)
The completed image film will be available for everyone online, via social media network (youtube). The link of the image film will be sent to our contacts (Icelandic-Hungarian Cultural Association, Melaskóli, Karlakóv Kjalnesinga, and University of Iceland) and they will be asked to forward the link to their partners.